The Pure Distilling System has been upgraded!
The whole system is still designed to save, time, money and parts, and fit in one box for easier storage and shipping, but has been upgraded with extra value and detailed step by step instructions
Instructions: The Reflux Kit Instructions (PDF 1.1MB Download)
So what comes with the new system?
- Spirit Maker Condenser with high yield output tap
- 3 x Plastic Hose Connectors
- 4m of 12,5mm Clear Vinyl Tubing
- Smart Filter with stainless internals, clever Stainless plug and filter cartridge
- Premium Spirit Yeast, Crystal Clear, Spirit Enhancer & Distilling Conditioner
- “Beer Me” 30l Heated Fermenter (for boiling water ONLY – not for use with the still),
- 60cm Stirring Paddle
- Distilling Thermometer with Alarm, Hydrometer and Alcometer
- Six Pure Distilling Essences and a 4l Chunk Soaking Pail with 100g samples of Bourbon Barrel Chunks and Whisky Port Barrel Chunks.
* The Smell Eliminator Kit is no longer included in the system, it is available for separate purchase.
A boiler for the still is not supplied, as you legally need a capacity of less than 5L in Australia if you don’t have a licence. You must supply your own boiler. “Beer Me” 30L heated fermenter is ONLY for fermenting and boiling water. You must obtain a license before using this system for producing alcohol.
This system is the perfect kit to start distilling, we suggest you purchase a plastic fermenter and accessories for making your wash, we do not recommend using the boiler to ferment your wash as it will shorten the life of the boiler. Our Pure Distilling Distillery Kit is the complete system complete with equipment needed to produce the wash.